Sunday, November 30, 2008

and of course the day after thanksginving we put up our xmas lights and Klayton made sure that we did it the right way This Curtis family line it startes with Klayton then Tj and his dad then Tj grandma and grandpa and their moms. So 5 generations of Curtises



these are the center pices for the tables





So for thanksgiving i was realy bad at taking pictures but that dose not mean it was not a great thanksgiving it was awsome. I started by going to my parents house and help my mom cook and I watched the paraid and then I picked up my boys and went to tj grandmothers house. The food was to die for this is the desert table I didn't take pictures until after we ate so the food table was all ready messed up but it looked pritty I promied. but after we ate we played sports and ping pong and just had a great time spending time together.

this is a up dated picture of Klayton that I thought was cute

2 comments:

Curtis Family said...

I live for theses pix! Sad, I know. I need to see pix of klay though. He is so quick, and on the move, I am always short on pix of him, at the end of the day. You guys are such a sweet and adorable family. I love you all so much!!! Nana

Megan said...

He is so cute, glad to hear you guys had a great Thanksgiving.
Hey, I sent you your Chrimstas present yesterday, so shoot me an email when you get it! Miss you!