Tuesday, July 8, 2008

So sorry it is another day but I wanted to finish telling you about the hike. So with in the first mile their was rattle snake on the side of the trail. We did not see it and it rattled at us I was so scared I HATE snakes I didn't take a picture of it because I didn't want to have nitemares for the rest of the week but Tj said it was the biggest rattle snake he has ever seen, in the zoo, wild anywear. So neadless to say the rest of the hike I was freeking out and I was so close to having a nerves breakdown. But we did finish the hike and I servied to live another day.

I just want to say a special thanks to my sister inlaw she was awesome enough to watch Klayton for us and she also made me the best birthday cake ever and she realy helped make my birthday special.

3 comments:

Cassy Taylor said...

You are such a sweetheart! I'm glad you had such a great birthday! I will watch Klayton whenever you want. He's an angel.

Susan said...

Bummer about the snake. You'll have to go again and not see any snakes. I miss you guys and can't wait until next month to visit.

Curtis Family said...

So happy that your birthday was a great one this year. So sorry that we were bogged down under my surgery, but hopefully we'll make up for it in Hawaii(YEAH!!!) What's not to be wonderful about being in south Maui, right? Love, Mom