Monday, July 7, 2008


For my birthday I wanted to hike the supersitions mt. so Tj was wonderful and woked up at 3:40am and went with me to hike the mt. It was awsome the mt. kick our butts you do not relize how bad of shape you are in until you do some thing like that. Sorry Klayton just woked up form his nape moreto come later.

New Car




After two in a half years of marrige me ane Tj bought our first car to gether. Tj whole life he has owned and loved Fords but I convenced him to get a Honda in stead . So we ended up with a Honda Crv or in english a compact suv.






Klayton




Now that Klayton is walking he has officaly gotton his first bruse. It is so sad to see him fall but I know it is part of the learning process, and I know their are more bruses to come.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Welcome to the SUV Club. I'm glad you had a great birthday and that hike sounds like a lot of fun!!

aivlis said...

I'm so very happy for you and your husband, wow, everything is changed now, you have a beautiful kids, now, go for the 3rd. YOU CAN DO IT. jajaja, well say hi everybody and now you can see my blog, let me know if you can view it, because I'm new on this and I don't know how well it works. Thanks cassy for remembering me, you are really a good friend.