Sunday, February 22, 2009

Some one officaly asked for my prego belly picture so here it is me at 9ish months
Klayton was dreaming about something very important i just wish he could tell me about it

this week Klayton went to primary for the first time it was defently an experance but once he get use to it I am sure he will love it this past month he also go realy sick for the first time so we had a few first . As for me and tj we are just doing our thing and loving life and waighting for our new boy we are still looking for names if you have sujestions


2 comments:

Sara S said...

I can't believe you are almost due! Thanks for the picture, we want to go camping latter this summer if you are up for joining us. You look great, I hope you feel the same.

Megan said...

I can't believe how fast your pregnancy has gone by, it's probably because I haven't seen you in forever. We're excited to get a new nephew! Good luck!